Friday, July 24, 2015

Welcome!

This school year is going to be amazing! I am so happy to have your child in my class!

Please, follow our closed group on Facebook to see pictures and daily information of our class.  If you are not following our group, but would like to, please let me know!

Some important information you may be wondering:

  • Time: School begins at 7:40 and ends at 2:40.
  • Behavior: Your child's behavior will be in their folder nightly. 
  • Grades: A progress report will go home 4 weeks into a quarter, and a report card will go home every 9 weeks. Work completed in class will go home daily.
  • Homework: Homework will be sent home on the first day of the school week, and it will be due on Friday. 
  • Snack: I will have a snack sign up sheet for those of you willing to send in a healthy class snack once a month. 
  • Backpacks: Yes, I allow them.

Click on the following resources

Checkout my Pinterest for parent information about Kindergarten.

Math family letters.

School calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment